Pages

Tuesday 25 December 2012

Happy Christmas from Life On Cars

AS a special Christmas treat for everyone who enjoys Life On Cars and its coverage of motoring news, reviews and events I'm happy to share this, a magazine looking back at some of the automotive highlights of 2012.

Not only is it the moment when I finally get to announce what my favourite car of 2012 is but it's also a chance to look back at some of the best bits of a cracking year for car enthusiasts, and I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I've agonised over which events and cars deserve a second look in the 20 pages of this rather special edition of the magazine.

If you're bored of your presents already or you've had a little too much wine and turkey, then sit back and enjoy this Car of the Year edition of the Life On Cars Magazine.

Merry Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment