Pages

Wednesday 11 August 2010

Video Report - Woodvale Rally 2010



WORRY not if you missed last weekend’s Woodvale Rally, because as promised here’s a special video report straight from the event!

Although it’s being primarily hosted on The Champion website and has been finished off with some shiny special effects from the paper’s Production Department, the footage and reporting has been done by Yours Truly, making it the first Life On Cars movie (of sorts).

So that’s a newspaper column, a blog, a spot on a radio show, a specially created car magazine and now video footage.

Whatever next?

1 comment:

  1. Dear David,

    I have just been reading your artical in the champion date 11th August and I like your self like classic cars and I obviously like to photograph them when I can get the opertunity. I don't like digital at all I use film it's much better quality. Could you please forwad any information if possible contact me please.

    My email address is dbaker142@hotmail.co.uk My address is 142 Uppingham
    Skelmersdale
    Lancashire
    WN8 8HG

    Thanks Dave Baker

    ReplyDelete