Pages

Thursday 13 May 2010

Short but sweet


Just how much automotive banter can you get into two and a half minutes?

Dune FM's Martin Hovden gave me the chance to find out last Friday while doing my slightly regular slot on his Live From Studio One show, where I went with a mixture of thoughts on the recent Wheels4Jospice charity classic car show in Formby, the forthcoming Italian Job run in Parbold, and how my Mini (still) isn't working properly.

As usual, it's here for you to enjoy by clicking the links below and above.

Don't worry, I've been promised a much longer slot on May 28, when I'll be fresh from the SMMT test drive day at the Millbrook Proving Ground in Bedfordshire and will have lots of new car news to talk about.

Until then, feel free to briefly enjoy this one...

No comments:

Post a Comment