Pages

Monday 22 March 2010

Italian Job Mini Run: More information


MORE information on the Mini display in Parbold to preview a cinema screeening of The Italian Job is available by clicking on the picture above, to hear my latest visit to Dune FM.

The run, in case you didn't know, takes place on May 16 and visits the Parbold Picture House, and I urge anyone interested in taking part to get in touch via either this blog or by sending me an email at david.simister@hotmail.co.uk.

I also let listeners of Live From Studio One know more about my race with a train between Settle and Carlisle, which I'm really, really excited about. I'll be posting the results up this weekend, as soon as I know the outcome.

Go on, listen to it. You know you want to...

1 comment:

  1. Can you YouTube the video for those of us who don't use Facebook?

    Cheers

    Del

    ReplyDelete