Pages

Monday 18 January 2010

Chasing Cars



HOW do you stop your car skidding on a snowy road? Just how many times should you wash your pride and joy? And what motoring mishap is like putting down a puppy?

All these questions and more can be answered by listening to my latest visit to Dune FM, now posted above for your enjoyment and amusement.

One thing which hasn't made its way onto this clip is presenter Martin Hovden's choice of song to play out the show - I'd been talking about cars and the snow, so no prizes for guessing the tune of choice!

The two radio shows have gone so well I've been approached to bring Life On Cars to the airwaves in a whole new show of its own, an idea which I'm currently toying with.

Should I go for it? Would it work? Let me know what you think by adding your own comments below...

No comments:

Post a Comment